View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 08:56 AM   #97 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowZ View Post
It's not like I spray it every day lol. Iv tested it once to see how it hit. The car used to be on a 75 shot no tune or plugs. Now I have HKS plugs and I'm awaiting a few more things before I can get tuned. My jets are like a 28 and 40 something I can't remember off the top of my head. If you choose to not believe me then that's on you. You can call up Sebastian at specialty z and ask if he's talked to someone that wants to spray a 180 shot and see what he tells you. A 50 shot is pointless IMO. That's only like high 30s low 40s whp. This is a beefier motor than the 350. I'll be fine on a race gas tune
What brand of system are you running? That will help with figuring out the jet sizes ect. I am just curious about your setup.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote