View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 08:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil 370Z View Post
no new struts. Just bought the car new less than a month ago
Dont worry its Nissan's so called tolerances.

I bought mine with 1500 miles on it, was a 2014. I was very suspect that the rear was repaired as tail gate on mine sits slightly over the left side of the fender more than the right side ( gaps relatively even) . Also, the gap between the inside rear tailight to bumpers do not match symetrically. Another one, looking at the rear tailgate glass, the driver side appears to have a slightly bigger gap compared to the passanger side. The gap on the metal panel to roof trim is fine, but the glass seems to be a little off!

I found no evidence of paint work, and I used to be in the body shop business so know what to look for. I believe this is how they go out sometimes.

Personally I wouldnt bother using warranty to get this fixed, you will end up probably with a car that looks like it was repainted. They will have to adjust the nuts and the paint will come off and not look original again.

PS I will try and take some pics at same angle as yours and post.

Last edited by Limeybastard; 06-18-2014 at 08:15 PM.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote