View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 07:46 PM   #46 (permalink)
/Angelo350Z/
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 | MK7 | F82
/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute

This happened to me once, within a month or two or purchasing the Z. It was so random I really didn't know what was going on. I was at a light, slowly turned left when the light turned green, then it happened. I tried to accelerate quickly but the engine just wouldn't rev. Luckily the speed limit in Guam is 35 (yes, 35) so I was still moving with the flow of traffic. I drove the car to my destination, about 10 miles away, then parked it. A half hour later, I started it up and it seemed like it never even happened. It wasn't particularly hot that day, just the normal/average temperature for the island. It didn't happen for another 6 months. I'll get the CPS checked on my next oil change.

2013 MB NISSAN 370Z SPORT
/Angelo350Z/ is offline   Reply With Quote