View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 05:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Been 3 years and I still like my Z. Sure, it could use more power, but you'll say that about almost anything you drive once you get used to the power that you do have. There'll always be something faster. I do agree that some basic mods are a must though. I haven't had any problems with the car though I do get an odd rattle once in a while and my rear bumper squeaks when you lean on it. I had a 3.5 Altima before this and it had no problems. My sister's accord which she bought around the same time had more issues so I have no bad experiences with Nissan in terms of quality/reliability.