View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 04:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
brancky3
Track Member

Drives: 14 370Z Gun Metallic
brancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wiring a garage door opener to a switch blank

I'm trying to wire my Liftmaster remote to a switch I bought for one of the cupholder blanks... I soldered wires to the opener pins and connected them to the switch, it works great before I clip everything down (transmitter is still in my hands) but it doesn't work once installed and the transmitter is tucked under the center console. Obviously it's a range issue; however, I can't find anywhere to put the transmitter that will allow it to still reach the opener. Mind you, I'm sitting in my garage literally 5 feet away from the antenna wire.

Where have you put your transmitter? Maybe I need to invest in a higher quality opener?
brancky3 is offline   Reply With Quote