Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 03:33 PM   #940 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

s4e10
( Click to show/hide )

I know some people pretty annoyed that the tv series is killing off characters that are still alive in the books. This time we get Jojen(sp?).

Hound:I'm glad the show gave him the story and involvement and "death" he should have gotten. Definitely a character Martin didn't anticipate getting fans. I like that it was Brienne. I do also like how the show handled this. We have these characters roaming around, so let's just get two in the same place and eliminate one. Almost like some Dragonball Z or Highlander type thing (probably a misplaced reference since I don't know the former show...).

Cersei: I don't like Cersei's part in this one at all. She needs to remain completely unsympathetic until much later. Now, we're not really sure, and maybe admire her over-protection...

Tyrion: Excellently done, but I am going to miss the whole, "Where do whores go?" running half-joke question that will be coming up from Tyrion. Such a little dramatic running motif that we won't get.

Wildlings: Where the f*ck were the 100,000 wildlings in that army? Someone ran out of budget this season...

Bran: I guess his slow struggle and near starvation and further diving into his Direwolf weren't going to be exciting enough for the show. So we cut all of it out, cut out Coldhands, and just moved him on forward to his cave. Meh...kind of a let down there. (And still waiting for him to control a dragon or two, which I've been waiting for every since he first jumped into his wolf...)

Last edited by ElVee; 06-18-2014 at 03:35 PM.
ElVee is offline   Reply With Quote