View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 03:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

I love mine

2010, purchased in 2011 so been driving it a few years.

In my opinion, bang for the buck its very worth it. I have a car in the 30K range that is not all over the place (unlike Mustang's, Camaro and Porsches) at least in my neck of the woods that also gets more looks and appreciation than Porsches.

Performance is acceptable and adding mods here and there do fill my needs, sure FI would be the ultimate but adding Test pipes here, exhaust and tune there have been ok with me.

This car is about handling, not straight line performance.

The value is big to me, the performance is great, I do like the interior, the cockpit is definitely driver focused and the car comes with a nice heritage.

Things to complain about, yes, the road noise can be annoying but I got used to it or i listed to the music of my Fast Intentions exhaust (or actual music)

Put it this way, I put my car up for sale but I've been fighting it big time, even with a 2 year old kid and I know I should buy something more practical instead of juggling 2 cars for myself.

Thats how much I enjoy my Z.