View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 01:57 PM   #5313 (permalink)
Kirkster
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Roadster of DOOM
Kirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really nice

Well the 240Z is just about done. Have one issue left to fix as the coils that I have for the coil on plug setup might need to be wired as LS2 coils instead of LS1 coils (everyone was telling me they were LS1 coils but the internet is convincing me otherwise). I am hoping I did not blow the coils up in the process of figuring this out but hey... Race Car...

I also have to finish the parking brake so I can get rid of my GM parking brake that I have been using.

It is nice to finally be able to see the light at the end of the 240Z build tunnel.

Now I have to change my cats on the 370Z as I am almost 100% sure that they are clogged from running the car a bit rich with the SC. I guess I will finally have to tackle the demon bolts. I am squirting them fairly frequently with Kroil to make sure I can get them loose...
Kirkster is offline   Reply With Quote