View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 01:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Here's my honest take on the Z

Factory paint job is crappy, easily chipped so invest in a clear bra or choose your road wisely.
The soft plastic/resin or whatever used in the interior is so soft, it is very easy to get gouged and scuffed up.
Front and rear bumpers are made from the same plastic/resin material used on your previous Maxima, so don't expect better quality here.
This car is noisy, ie. road noise, creeks and rattles coming from different corners of the car, the noise come and go however, weather related? I don't know lol. It's a economy sport car so you learn to deal with it. Larger tires and a nice sounding exhaust will help you forget the unwanted noise.

Other than that, I love my 370Z!