View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 01:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
enkei2k
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 G41 B/S M6
enkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey32g View Post
It's kind of a basic question, but I'd really like owner's opinions of how genuinely happy they've been with their 370. The reason I'm asking is that I just got rid of my 2010 Maxima SV (see its sorry picture as my avatar), and was extremely disappointed in the car. It was terrible in the rain, it would intermittently turn the traction control off by itself, and the quality was simply far less than what I expected from a car with its price tag. It supposedly had 290 hp, but it was a slug off the line. A four door sports car it aint! My wife backed into it coming out of our garage, there was $1700 damage to the Maxima and her Mercedes had a small scratch that I literally buffed out and you can't see it. I've owned over 20 cars and it was far and away my least favorite. I couldn't get rid of it soon enough. I absolutely hated that car. FYI, I traded it in on an SUV.

Now I'm looking for a fun sports car. I love the Z, but this Maxima experience has left me wondering if I'm an idiot to buy another Nissan.

Thanks.
Lots of people see that as a good thing. It's a sign telling you it has to be off to fully enjoy the car.

With that being said, am I satisfied with the Z? No I am not. Once I get some forced induction, then yes.