View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 10:16 AM   #52 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
interesting the oring looks fine in the damper yet tar is in the system. somethings getting eaten up. i think ill do e85 as needed and 93 the rest of the time. should hold off any damage indefinitely.

good to know; i didnt want to spend $42 on new ones. just hope the system is easy to bleed. i hate bleeding fuel all over the place.
Ive bled mine 3 times. You will get about an ounce or two of fuel from the connection of the feedline to the hardline junction.

Then it depends on if you can pull the rails off with the injectors still in them or not. If you can you can drain all the fuel the rails are holding at one time. If not, fuel will dump from the injector mount off the rail onto your lower plenum, but can be soaked up easily.