Thread: 5 Alpha 4C's
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 07:13 AM   #31 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
The review was average. Ive driven the car and its a fun visceral driving car. No it doesnt have a camera. Nor did the Elise. Its a no power steering, no frills yet high tech(Carbon fiber tub etc) pure fun driving machine. No nav? NO loss lol. Map reading still applies lol! Im amazed at some of the comments here all via keyboard testing. Yeah ok.
Comparing this to any 400+ Hp hyper/super car is well..a b s u r d! Want a camera? Get an Escalade. The reviewer is typical spoilt why doesnt my car make pizza for me. My god 15 years ago we drove with alot less and thats what this represents. Its a F'n mid engine fun rocket. IM glad Ive driven it and Im happy Alfa is back. Want reliability? Get a Honda-- If thats all you are buying for.

This car new ordered will not be 80,000$ It will be if you let a dealer gouge you for a Launch Edition.
I was with you until you made the reliability statement. How can one spend 50 to 80 thousand dollars an expect unreliability to be an acceptable part of your purchase. No one should have to buy and $50,000 vehicle that is going to not work 50% of the time.