View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 04:19 AM   #19 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORAIN View Post
Get the lock out bolts, and you don't want toe links. Mid links are for springs, toe links are for coil overs. I'm not positive that Spec R's have a 2.5" bottom that's required for the SPL's . Maybe synolimit can answer that for you. They both replace the OEM spring bucket. PM me if you have any other questions or when you're ready to get aligned. OEM alignment specs don't work so good after lowering.
You should get some spacers too, if your on sport Rays. It really finishes off the stance. A must in my book.
make lock out bolts! $72 for the 10.9 $1 bolts at advanced auto is insane! and the plates are just 1.33" by 1.33" plates of aluminium with a 0.46" hole drilled in the center. anyone can make these!

toe links are for TRUE coils...didnt want confusion there.

youre right spec'rs are normal OEM size. swift racing linear springs come in 3 different sizes and the 65mm or 2.5" ones fit into the SPL mid links. also they come in like 10 different lengths. the 6-7" are fine.