View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 03:32 AM   #50 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
I am not sure if the OEM orings are Viton or what. But I have not had any show any failure. The large fuel pump module oring in my car is original. The injector orings looks good, and the oring that came out of the fuel damper fitting looks fine as well. I havent seen any deterioration of anything in the fuel system.

The fuel rails have to be removed to gain access to the bolts for the lower manifold. Well, at least they do with my billet rails, I cannot remember now with the stock ones. But I am pretty sure even with the stock rails.

I reuse those gaskets generally unless they get in bad shape.
interesting the oring looks fine in the damper yet tar is in the system. somethings getting eaten up. i think ill do e85 as needed and 93 the rest of the time. should hold off any damage indefinitely.

good to know; i didnt want to spend $42 on new ones. just hope the system is easy to bleed. i hate bleeding fuel all over the place.