View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 12:07 AM   #31 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be honest, I've had terrible communication with Sam in the past year. I was one of the first on these forums with the SC kit from them and for the most part it was a very professional transaction. Other than some test parts that later got swapped out I'm happy with the power. I never did get to finish my video's with how pleased I was with the kit.

Then real life happen. I've been in and out of the country for two years, had a son, and was probably equally as hard to get in contact with as Sam is. However, I've been trying to throw money at him for the last 6 months or so to get some parts and I just cant seem to get him to want to take it???

Communication has always been either slow or rushed since the beginning. You get the impression he just has way to much on his plate. As a business owner, I fully understand having trust issues and having those feelings of having to do it yourself, but ****, hire a quality enthusiast that can talk the talk and take care of the phones and/or pass it off to a dedicated sales person so they push parts out the door, ffs.

That's my little opinion. I really like the guy, and from the get-go they pushed our engines further than any other tuner on these forums for a while. Their contribution and know-how has always been great. They just need extreme customer service to finish it off.