View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 01:17 PM   #240 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
I to had oil leak issues. I had a small leak at the cooler all last summer and since it was so minimal and next to no drips I let it go. It wasnt until I pulled the bumper off in the fall that I realized how packed with crap the cooler became as the oil would trap the dust and crap in the cooler. I should have grabbed pictures. It took about 2 cans of brake clean and me going out and buying a bigger air compressor to clean it. haha
That's where my major leak is on the right connection (return in my setup) of the oil cooler. Oil gets all over the place as it runs down the hose and just down the cooler in general. I had to completely rebuild the hose with new fittings. I've only driven it about 100 miles since the repair so I can't say if it's still leaking. I can say that it is no longer leaving puddles on my garage floor. I'll be really happy to get the V1.5 IC setup so I can eliminate two oil lines. At that point I will build two new oil line hoses to fit perfectly for my setup. I hope at that point leaks will be a thing of the past.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote