View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 04:52 AM   #17 (permalink)
NORAIN
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370Z 6M SP
NORAIN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlhotka View Post
NORAIN thank you! Ok heres what Im going to get, tell me if im wrong: swift springs and konis: Front A arm: Rear camber arm: Toe bolts: Ecentric lockout bolts? and thought you cant use mid links with springs? And I dont need toe arm as im just going to be on springs as said in post #2 right?
No problem... Your list looks good. Get the lock out bolts, and you don't want toe links. Mid links are for springs, toe links are for coil overs. I'm not positive that Spec R's have a 2.5" bottom that's required for the SPL's . Maybe synolimit can answer that for you. They both replace the OEM spring bucket. PM me if you have any other questions or when you're ready to get aligned. OEM alignment specs don't work so good after lowering.
You should get some spacers too, if your on sport Rays. It really finishes off the stance. A must in my book.