Thread: 5 Alpha 4C's
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 03:10 PM   #29 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
THe car is full of compromises. Its that way by nature as its
-Mid engined
-Lightweight by design to the extreme
-That appears to be missed by a few here
GTR? Vette? Sorry but thats not what this car was designed to compete with. Caterham hideous and impractical. Why-- because compromise. Go drive then we can talk. Ive owned 3 diff Lotus Turbo's. This car reminds me of all of them. Its a great driving car. If you need help with what a 'driving car' is well.....I wont bother lol! Get a Vette and hang at Cars n Coffee.
You mean I have to compromise FOR the car...

I'm saying why can't the car compromise for me, if the car can only do one thing well, it better be the god damn best, and I bet it's not the best for the money spent, that's what I'm saying. Rather look like a prick in a Caterham, lol