Thread: 5 Alpha 4C's
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 03:00 PM   #28 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
So.... Car's can't have compromise, not even a little?
I think what you're saying is absurd to be honest.

Lambos come with trunks, shitty ones to be honest, but still and nav. The GTR will rape this, has 4 seats has reliability, and has a trunk, and has a camera, and a stereo... Corvette has the same minus the 4 seats...

If they want 50-60k and hideously impractical, they better give me something more than a visceral driving experience... If I JUST want that I'll buy a Caterham, which will rape this thing too
THe car is full of compromises. Its that way by nature as its
-Mid engined
-Lightweight by design to the extreme
-That appears to be missed by a few here
GTR? Vette? Sorry but thats not what this car was designed to compete with. Caterham hideous and impractical. Why-- because compromise. Go drive then we can talk. Ive owned 3 diff Lotus Turbo's. This car reminds me of all of them. Its a great driving car. If you need help with what a 'driving car' is well.....I wont bother lol! Get a Vette and hang at Cars n Coffee.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote