Thread: 5 Alpha 4C's
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 02:51 PM   #27 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
The review was average. Ive driven the car and its a fun visceral driving car. No it doesnt have a camera. Nor did the Elise. Its a no power steering, no frills yet high tech(Carbon fiber tub etc) pure fun driving machine. No nav? NO loss lol. Map reading still applies lol! Im amazed at some of the comments here all via keyboard testing. Yeah ok.
Comparing this to any 400+ Hp hyper/super car is well..a b s u r d! Want a camera? Get an Escalade. The reviewer is typical spoilt why doesnt my car make pizza for me. My god 15 years ago we drove with alot less and thats what this represents. Its a F'n mid engine fun rocket. IM glad Ive driven it and Im happy Alfa is back. Want reliability? Get a Honda-- If thats all you are buying for.

This car new ordered will not be 80,000$ It will be if you let a dealer gouge you for a Launch Edition.
So.... Car's can't have compromise, not even a little?
I think what you're saying is absurd to be honest.

The GTR will rape this, has 4 seats has reliability, and has a trunk, and has a camera, and a stereo... Corvette has the same minus the 4 seats...

If they want 50-60k and hideously impractical, they better give me something more than a visceral driving experience... If I JUST want that I'll buy a Caterham, which will rape this thing too

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 06-16-2014 at 03:00 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote