View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 11:47 PM   #115 (permalink)
ALX370Z
Base Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370Z WP/AT
ALX370Z is on a distinguished road

I went into my dealer's service department and told them about my problem. He was pretty understanding and said he would test the fuel pressure system. Said if that was the problem it would be replaced under warranty so might as well check it anyways. He had the car for about 1.5 hours, said they can a test of the pressure of the entire fuel system and there was nothing wrong. They measured the pressure over 30 minutes with no problems.

I was not able to replicate the problem at the dealership so I understood they couldn't do anything about that. They would have to attempt to replicate it and go from there. Problem is, about 3 days later I would have trouble starting the engine again. It would crank, struggle, and just die. It would only start after 3 attempts to start the car.

I don't know what I should do at this point, I'm at 44,000 miles and 2 months away from my 3 year warranty being up. I'd love to get it fixed, the car runs beautifully otherwise. I'd just hate to encounter a problem down the line after the warranty has expired.
ALX370Z is offline   Reply With Quote