View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 11:09 PM   #26 (permalink)
zefaulter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370Z
zefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
No one has mentioned this yet. Can you just offer to cut the section yourself? Or ask her if it would be to much trouble to give you a call or knock so you can move your car. Old people may be thick headed but if there is one thing I have always been able to do, is come to a mutual respect.

Your doing the right thing by staying calm some other things mentioned could land you straight in jail or fined and I doubt are true. I have done some crazy thing but no one will ever know.

Offer to take out her trash can or bring it up for her after it gets picked up. Little gestures like this go a long way with the older generations.
I have mowed her lawn numerous times, I have also shoveled her driveway when it's snowed. I think she just forgets the things I have done. I actually hurt myself trying to shovel her driveway few months ago.

This all started with her sneaking pieces of fence out, slowly removing the structure. She kept asking me to build a new fence and pay for it too and my dogs are supposed to be fenced in. I'm tired of her ****. My grandma is much much nicer
zefaulter is offline   Reply With Quote