View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 04:28 PM   #19 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
As I see it, you have two choices: accommodate or retaliate.

If she's a doddering old lady, I suggest moving the car away from the property line; maybe even park elsewhere when she is mowing or doing other yard work in the area.

If she's doing it on purpose, retaliation seems appropriate to me. But I tend to be an anti-social SOB.
I agree. She seems to have her own idea of where her boundaries are, and they don't seem to align with reality or convention very well.

The difficulty with retaliation here is that OP will have to be prepared for escalation, which could go nuclear with this lady. I try (unsuccessfully) to pick my battles wisely. I think I'd lean toward avoiding this one.
Fuzzzy is offline   Reply With Quote