View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 04:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

if i could not wash my car at home i would use the touchless and clean the rest of the car using Griot's SprayOn CarWash, follow up with some Prima Hydro.

i rarely wash my hobby cars though...maybe once or twice a year when weatherchannel lies. i dont drive on wet days to begin with and just use QD after motoring. if i drive over puddles i use the SprayOn CarWash on that area that got contaminated. since the car resides inside the garage during the week, i dont want to use water since it takes forever to dry. although i do have a dehumidifier and fan in there.

my 5+yr old G looks brand new inside and out. my almost 7yr old MINI looked better than new when i sold it earlier this spring.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote