View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 01:23 AM   #19 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

DO you want a huge engine or turbocharged? They give a completely different drive and feel and you will never know which one you want more until driving them both.

They are both shaping out to be amazing cars, I personally am intrigued with the new closed deck straight 6 on the M4 and its possibility of being a modding dream(or nightmare..tuning).

If I was to leave them alone, the lexus would win for me. If I was single, I would default to BMW, because pussy magnet status symbol.

M4 with DCT and some boost uppage would likely score higher on relative $hit-your-pants-ometer.

Yeah, I would choose M4, but I would wait a model year at least and see if they(motor) crap out as hard as the rest of BMWs recent offerings. There is no wrong answer to your question my friend...unless Nissan has something amazing planned for the z35(highly unlikely), these are both amazing choices.
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote