View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 07:43 PM   #61 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

I still have no idea.

I KINDA want american muscle but then again I already am weary of driving my Z in the wet let alone a big 5.0+ V8...unless muscle handles rain better than a Z because of the weight.

only problem in belgium is.

dodge: pulled out of europe
chevrolet: pulling out of europe in 2015
Ford: bringing out the mustang for the very first time in europe in 2015.

I KINDA REALLY want a challenger but that would mean having to import one.

I am also looking at a subaru WRX STI because AWD is kinda nice for rain and snow.

parents sold their GT-R and are bringing it to its new owner tommorow. they still don't know what to get.

currently the options are. a new 2014 GT-R, a jaguar F-type R(the 5.0 supercharged V8) or a corvette C7.

I kinda totally want them to get the corvette since I am sick of the GT-R by now I have been staring at that GT-R for 5 years now.

originally they were planning to go for a GT-R nismo but according to the dealership it might actually take a fricking 18 months to get here if unlucky. I am pretty sure that the dealership is just being a **** though.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote