View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 09:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
SharpByCoop
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '08 G37S - Graphite
SharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb

My head hurts reading the dilemma of the MHI kit. Really unfortunate that that got started prematurely.

My experience with GTM AND Sam was based upon existing, proven parts: the Stg II TT setup (for the G37). as I see it, woe are those who wish to be early adopters for the non-shelf-ready products.

This said, Sam was there for me as I bungled my way through our installation and helped as he should. I had a bunch of dillemmas (self imposed) and he guided us.

In the end the 'bungling' made it's way to perseverance, consistency, and ultimately the quickest VQ37VHR on the planet. GTM powered.

For every nightmare story there will be more quietly successful builds.

Just a counterbalance to the theme. Not a dismissal.

Coop