View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 07:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
NismoNox
Base Member

Drives: 12 NISMO 370z #0277
NismoNox is on a distinguished road
Default SoCal - Monthly Canyon Run/Cruise

A few Z owners and myself recently started hosting Canyon Runs or Cruises, however fast you feel like driving, and it's a Z and G(Q) event but any Make and Model is welcome. Our First Run in Glendora at GMR became a Success so I'd like to invite you all in behalf of my Z buddies and I to join us on these Monthly events as we plan to travel to many Canyons through out So Cal. We will also be handing out "#SoCalZ" Decals if anyone is interested so we can stay connected better, again your choice on this Decal. Hope you guys can make it. If you have any Canyons in mind, please share.

Safety:
PLEASE READ: THERE IS NO REVVING OR BURNING OUT AT THE MEET UP SPOT, SAVE THAT FOR THE CANYONS. PLEASE BE SAFE OUT THERE, IF YOU DONT KNOW THE CANYON WELL ENOUGH, TAKE IT SLOW AND STAY IN THE BACK OF THE GROUP, SAME GOES FOR BEGINNER AND NERVOUS DRIVERS. IF YOU KNOW THE CANYONS WELL AND YOU HAVE A RACE CAR AND PLANNING ON ZOOMING THROUGH IT ALL, PLEASE LET US KNOW SO WE CAN PLACE YOU IN FRONT SO YOU DONT PRESSURE OTHER DRIVERS. YOUR SAFETY IS OUR GOAL BUT PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR PEDESTRIANS, BICYCLISTS, BIKERS, BAD PAVEMENT, ROCKS, WILDLIFE, AND INCOMING TRAFFIC, IF YOU SPOT ANY OF THESE, RIGHT OF WAY SLOW DOWN AND TURN ON YOUR EMERGENCY LIGHTS AND MAKE SURE THE DRIVER BEHIND YOU SPOTS YOUR LIGHTS SO HE/SHE MAY TURN THEM ON AS WELL TO WARN THE OTHER DRIVERS BEHIND HIM/HER. WE ALLOW 5 SECONDS IN BETWEEN CARS BEFORE STARTING THE ACTUAL RUN TO PREVEN ACCIDENTS. BE SAFE OUT THERE PLEASE

I will be updating this first post after the first week of every month so you guys may know when the next one will take place.

Done

Done

Last edited by NismoNox; 07-14-2014 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Safety Rules
NismoNox is offline   Reply With Quote