View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 06:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dixnot
Base Member

Drives: 09 Banana
Dixnot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyz View Post
I have a 2012 370Z M6 Touring Sports Package, Navigation, Backup Camera, Aux A/V Inputs, Silver Exterior, Black Leather Interior with 45,000Mi and Gold Class Toyota Transferable Warranty till 100,000Mi or 7 years. The only mod if your even count it is a Navigation Bypass switch so I can use all the features of the Navigation including the camera when moving. The car is flawless.

I live in Austin, TX. I am having trouble with calculating its worth with the more than average miles. Anyone want to chime in? My reason for asking. I insurance is pretty high on this car and I am not sure if I want to keep it long term. The 2 variables are years and mileage that I am factoring before making a BIG Decision.

You dont get any more in trade in because you think your above average miles for the year car is "flawless." Carmax will give you about the most fair price you can possibly get for trade in value. If you aren't happy with that, then try to sell it your self. You miiiiight get between trade in and retail value for it. But everyone that kicks the tires is going to lowball you anyway. Save ur self the hassle, look on KBB and then take it to carmax. If its a case of you owing too much to get out of. The minimal difference between a private sell and trade in value wont help you anyway.
Dixnot is offline   Reply With Quote