View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 01:48 PM   #1015 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avitech View Post
Well that's a huge assumption that you just made about somebody whom you had never met before and whom you know absolutely nothing about.

This newsgroup is for discussing how much we love the new 370Z. It wasn't created to give anybody a hard time.

Oh really, it's not for giving anybody a hard time? Then what do you call this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avitech View Post
About the shift knob and the girl. Well, some of us have grown up already and middle school was too long ago. Not everyone remains wet behind the ear. It's a maturity thing. This website wasn't created to talk about women anyway. The main topic of discussion is this legendary Nissan 370Z. And what are our plans for such a fine automobile.
Finally did a test drive!

Do you call that being friendly? Because I think it falls closer to the 'giving someone a hard time' category. It also seems to me that you were making a huge assumption about somebody you've never met before and know absolutely nothing about.