View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 10:30 AM   #43 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWillis72 View Post
They do lock their flash and they will not let you see it or use it as a starting point for a custom tune.
I understand that but you still have the file whether its locked or not. If you have it custom tuned that is a completely separate map file. Reflash it back to stock and then reupload the Stillen tune. Number of times its been flashed shouldn't matter because you could have had it tuned NA before the SC. The only hiccup I could see would be if the flash has a time stamp (i.e. after motor let go).

Not like it really matters as it appears no one purchases the warranty anyway. It's probably voided if you do the install yourself too.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote