View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 10:03 AM   #1359 (permalink)
xxAGAVExx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z BLK M6
xxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Depends on how handy you are. it's not difficult at all, it's really just one nut. Basically you just jack your car up, loosen up your radiator core support and get it out of the way some, put a breaker bar on your tensioner and wedge it against the ground to keep tension off the belt, then break the nut off the pulley. Reverse for the install. You need to find a way to lock the crankshaft so that it doesn't turn, some people say wedge something in the starter.

Zdayz 2014!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Yea, not so sure its that easy. I've heard stories where they had to take a torch to the bolt just so they could break it loose.

I might give it a try, if I end up having problems with the bolt I can always take it somewhere and let them deal with it, that's what I did with demon bolt for the cats, they sure had a tough time with those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk