View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 09:49 AM   #99 (permalink)
Radride
Base Member

Drives: Ram
Radride will become famous soon enoughRadride will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by instroke View Post
LOL - Awesome that you are here! ... Rad has quite some history with fast cars!!! He went from one of the nicest 93 RX7's to 800hp 3rd Gen Supra - and his winter car was a WRX STI - LOL - now he's got the 370Z!!!!

I went 94 RX7 - Civic SI - huh? - Genesis 3.8 w/turbo - borderline huh? (for sale btw) - and now 370Z - Too funny - We meet again!!!

Sasha - we could use some help here though...
Jack, you got everything right except I had the MKIV supra. Not what Foo had. He had the 3rd gen.

Also, how is the Genesis 3.8 Turbo? What kind of power is it making? I was considering one of those cars as well but something just didn't feel right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
I believe Rad has already ordered the Boosted kit...

As for the springs, your rear camber will be about -2.8 until you get camber arms and toes bolts to adjust it. Don't try and do the camber without the toe bolts, there is not enough range in the stock bolt or in the size of the stock elongated hole. You will need to enlarge the toe bolt hole.
I haven't ordered a kit yet. I will definitely be ordering Sasha's kit in the fall. That way, in the spring, get it installed and have it ready for the tuning session.

R.K.
Radride is offline   Reply With Quote