View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 09:47 AM   #40 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
Its not worth it, You can get it but the second you retune the car it voids the warranty. I talked in lengths with them about this when I bought mine, I wasn't going to run their tune( made 42 more WHP than bolted) I was even going to bring it to a Stillen referred shop to get a retune. They said NOPE. You retune the kit you have no warranty. Owell. So I didn't get it, Trust me tho the kit is good it will make the advertised power( On a custom tune not theirs). I had one loved it !! I swap somethings and made very very good power on it -457WHP- but my dealer sucked and botched the fuel pump install and engine went on a vacation, Sold it all, and want it back now, I will have a Stillen kit again.
How would they know you retuned. If the motor gives you issues, reflash it back to their map.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote