View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 05:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
On the Stillen kit, I have seen people mention something about idle but there is a plate that goes somewhere to help balance air flow. I would need to look this one up, as I do not have the stillen kit.

Besides that, on the tuning side, just check hot/cold starts, make sure the idle seems to be in check. Have them adjust the fan speeds to kick on a little sooner.
The plate covers the lower air filter, if you don't install it the MAFs get two different readings and the car kicks into some safety mode and goes way rich. Last picture of page 27 of the instructions. The shop that installed mine left it of and caused me all kind of headaches.
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote