View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 02:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1600 View Post
okay cheers!

I can't remember if it was 1000 or that was for something else specifically in someones build but I remember about the break in for the unit itself and some people had issues.

thanks for the heads up about the hot start, I'll let the tuner know, they have installed the SC kit before and tuned it, so hopefully they know about it. Anything else specifically that might cause a problem?
On the Stillen kit, I have seen people mention something about idle but there is a plate that goes somewhere to help balance air flow. I would need to look this one up, as I do not have the stillen kit.

Besides that, on the tuning side, just check hot/cold starts, make sure the idle seems to be in check. Have them adjust the fan speeds to kick on a little sooner.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote