View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 09:14 AM   #1783 (permalink)
LostSol
Premium Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th A.E.
LostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to behold

Answered inline:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossless1 View Post
1) do I tune NOW - or wait until the Ark goes on? (which will be within a month (ish) after the hfc's go on). This is my 2nd breathing mod - gen 3 cai was 1st

Wait until you have all of your mods done before tuning. I have almost the exact same setup you will end up with, and I have to ask, why the Ark Grip instead of the FI exhaust?

2) I'm not on the track - this is my dd... and assuming "UpRev" is the ONLY way to go, what is my best buy package?
- not going tt
- maybe a 100 shot or some mild nos add later, but that's probably all
- so that should do it for performance mods - unless I get some cool epiphany later :-)

If you're not going to go TT, then LTH or your current setup is a good way to go. The only other bolt on that will make measureable power is the Z1 intake manifold. Your golden setup for N/A power is:

Stillen Gen 3 Intakes
Z1 Intake Manifold
F.I. LTHs or HFCs or TPs
Exhaust

Follow that up with a GOOD tune, and you will make more power, it will drive better, and youll get better MPG (that was the biggest surprise to me).

DO NOT USE NITROUS ON A Z. RECIPE FOR DISASTER.

3) Headers (I feel) are a waste of money with these excellent exhausts - Yes?

LTH are the only headers worth the money, specifically the F.I. LTHs, the PPE are decent too.
2010 Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition #762/1000
| Forgestar | Michelin | Swift | TRS | Z Speed | ARK | Z1 | Hawk | CFE | Evo-R | GTMat | Stillen | Seibon | Whiteline | Pioneer |
LostSol is offline   Reply With Quote