View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 11:07 AM   #31 (permalink)
MeetJoeAsian
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 350Z to G35c to 370Z
MeetJoeAsian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief_Roka View Post
Good question.
I just don't see how an 8 extra inches help the car. I don't really care about 20" NISMO MONIKERS, and that extra .01G comes from wider tires only judging by mod specs! The 18hp is good but wat does it translate in rwhp? The 7400rpm reflash is ok but how is it aiding in better track times? See, the NISMO is not quite stock. It's factory mod, which is a middle ground. However, it can be challenged by mildly modded vehicles as well as stock. The Nismo has a lot of cool stuff, but it just doesn't seem to be projecting superiority over the sport package.

What the NISMO COULD HAVE USED:
-Stiffened chassis
-More weight reduction. Should be 50lbs lighter not 80 heavier.
-Headers should have been in the package

Truth is, the Nismo doesn't have a competitor at 35 to 45k, so it gets its respect in the general auto market. BUT IN HOUSE, Z AGAINST Z, It doesn't prove itself a worthy contender at 6 to 7 grand more. THOUGH, I DO BELIEVE BY 2011 OR 2012, IT WILL BE WHAT IT SHOULD BE NOW! I have faith in Nissan to improve its flaws. They always do, though its never as fast as we like it to be. Lol

I think the 370z is better than the 350. But I think the 350 NISMO WAS A MUCH MORE SERIOUS TRACK CAR.
ok, now I can reread...hehehe
MeetJoeAsian is offline   Reply With Quote