Thread: NOT the CSC?
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 10:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
L33T Z34
Banned

Drives: 09 K51 G C Bw/S 6MT
L33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to L33T Z34
Question

Do you have the clutch fluid restrictor removed? So ur stock clutch has 13k miles...it's gonna be a little worn...I ASSume the plastic CSC...You already said that u did the OEM service manual clutch adjustment and it didn't work for you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
all that did was make the clutch throw shorter. it didnt make one **** of a difference about WHERE in the clutch throw it engaged and disengaged. It gives the ILLUSION that its engaging halfway up the throw since its now shorter. so yeah.....
that's the pt ov the adjustment...the "true" engagement is going to change as the clutch wears....
I would adjust the clutch pedal engagement to the middle of throw and continue driving...no worries...
Once you get rid of the restrictor, upgrade the clutch/PP/flywheel, DOT 4 or > fluid, and trash the plasteek CSC, the clutch will feel normal...In my Xperience any way....
We all know the OEM feel is complete dawg shi'it3! LOL!
L33T Z34 is offline   Reply With Quote