View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 10:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
juld0zer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370Z MB M6
juld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond repute

same problem as me, mate: HELP! Severe acceleration lag

Except i have mods and software tweaks but if it's happening to you when you were stock then that just makes it more bizarre. It happened last night so i went straight home to pick up my laptop and uprev cable to datalog. It took effort to not stall the motor because it was bogging so badly. But stalling would've reset the issue.

Anyway, from the logs i notice the intake cams are locked at 0 degrees in the troublesome rev range. Compared to logs done recently, the cams should not be at 0 degrees under similar conditions.

I got no CEL or any error codes either. My scanguage detected no pending codes so from the ECU's perspective, everything is in check. No sensors chucking a wonky reading. It's as if the ECU is demanding the power restriction. But whyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!
juld0zer is offline   Reply With Quote