Thread: My PW Z!!
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 07:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
joel mac
Base Member

Drives: 370z
joel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default My PW Z!!

Well finally got around to getting some good shots of my car done. Weather didn't work out to great so went and found a parkcade to take some shots in, I think they turned out

What one you guys think I should make my avatar ?

Car info Work emotions 19x10.5 ultra deep concave all around with +22 in the rear with 5mm spacers for looks fronts +32 with custom 3mm spacers for the spokes to clear the calipers , Swift springs -1.6 camber front , -2 in the rear stock toe RE11 285 all around. EvoR covers and side skirts, GTR start button. Parts coming invidia Exhaust, aero jacket rear spats and type M spoiler add on Waiting to do a lip till i move into a house wouldn't make it into my parkcade other wise.

Joel
joel mac is offline   Reply With Quote