View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 06:12 PM   #107 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM_370z View Post
So i've decided to sell my Z. Not sure what to ask honestly but i will be selling it w all the parts including stuff that I havent had the chance of installing. If interested, or would like to shoot me an offer, please PM me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM_370z View Post
its a mix of things.... the fact that i received ~7 PMs overnight how i'm a loser for copying CarbonFZ's setup, the fact that thinking about it even though WE (chris and I) have been working and telling eachother everything we are doing to our cars - it is a true statement that we will get mixed up for one another (like twins). At this point its easier for me to sell my car - i wouldnt expect Chris to change anything on his setup - his car is a beauty!

I'm going to see a dealership this weekend to see what they will offer me for the car (stock vs modded) I'm sure someone will appreciate the car, I know I do love it.
I feel responsible for starting this... man if that's the reason for selling then please reconsider. By no means that I was implying that you were copying anyone. Look at my car...I'm like the 1000th z with amuse and mine's add on spoiler Who am I to say anything about originality? I'd feel horrible if you sold your car for that reason

FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote