View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 04:22 PM   #24 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Coulda shoulda woulda! Build it and they will come.
I wasn't trying to teach you I'm just throwing it out there for others so we can have a few more options. After the drysump, manifold, exauhast, all poly mounts, suspension, radiator, oil lines and coolers, ati damper, wheels and tires, twin plate clutch and race hydraulics, and getting some body damage and a bit of interior fixed I'm going to be tapped out for mods for a good long while and this will be next on the list. Waiting to get the car's tune dialed in yet now after the 3" intakes and twin 70mm throttles, I've got an easy 15-20k in it and another 5k on the short list, and then fuel fix, and arms, and cage, and cams, and better headers, and retune again on e85, and upgrade the brakes again, and getting the race aero installed, it will be a year before I put together one of these for myself. The car is getting setup for max NA power on the factory bottom end, I don't want to say 400 but wen I got past 335 on a factory engine with a dry sump and exhaust we'll see what happens.
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50
1slow370 is offline   Reply With Quote