View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 04:13 PM   #105 (permalink)
da mayor
Enthusiast Member

Drives: #TheGoldenZ
da mayor is just really niceda mayor is just really niceda mayor is just really niceda mayor is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to da mayor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM_370z View Post
its a mix of things.... the fact that i received ~7 PMs overnight how i'm a loser for copying CarbonFZ's setup, the fact that thinking about it even though WE (chris and I) have been working and telling eachother everything we are doing to our cars - it is a true statement that we will get mixed up for one another (like twins). At this point its easier for me to sell my car - i wouldnt expect Chris to change anything on his setup - his car is a beauty!

I'm going to see a dealership this weekend to see what they will offer me for the car (stock vs modded) I'm sure someone will appreciate the car, I know I do love it.
it's amazing that members on here would even send you PM's saying that or from facebook. Just ignore them because we had lots of fun with the cars this weekend and the show season just started for us!