View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 12:51 PM   #1778 (permalink)
LostSol
Premium Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th A.E.
LostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossless1 View Post
Looking for some helpful opinions on HFC's. It appears that Berk and F.I. are the best, but I have read some interesting stuff about Invidia, Exoticspeed, and Kinetix also. And, Exoticspeed and Kinetix are 15-20% less in cost.
F.I. takes about 4 weeks to ship - and Berk is taking their time calling me back - but I did find a shop in Texas call MVPMotorSports (on ebay) that stocks Berk parts - and they are about 10% less than Berk's online prices.
Whatever I end up with (for hfc's), the Ark Grip will follow. So take it from there...
Absolutely no questions FI. Made in america and quality stuff. All the others you mentioned, invidia, exocitspeed, kinetix are tiawanese shït that will fall apart quickly.
2010 Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition #762/1000
| Forgestar | Michelin | Swift | TRS | Z Speed | ARK | Z1 | Hawk | CFE | Evo-R | GTMat | Stillen | Seibon | Whiteline | Pioneer |
LostSol is offline   Reply With Quote