Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 11:02 AM   #928 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Yep. Two epic battles and the death of a major(ly kickass) character.

I am not sure if this is a spoiler: I am sorely disappointed that there is no Lady Stoneheart, Coldhands or the Greyjoy boys. I feel that the separation of The Hound and Arya will happen here pretty quickly which will be sad.
( Click to show/hide )
Lady Stoneheart appears in the epilogue of A Storm of Swords. She's also been mentioned several times throughout the season. I'm guessing they save it for this season's finale as a cliffhanger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
Season finally or finale? If it's the finale I'm super sad. It went by waaayyy too fast.
It's the season finale. Season 5 will probably start up next Feb/March. All the better since I wouldn't really want the show to surpass the books.

GRRM needs to finish the Winds of Winter and possibly A Dream of Spring, the final book!

Last edited by Cmike2780; 06-11-2014 at 11:08 AM.
Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote