View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 06:47 PM   #861 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC Racing View Post
What do you call Sam telling people to dispute the charges with their banks?
I call that hes probably out of liquid cash and instead of saying "i'll send it when I have the extra cash and time" it was "If you need it right now file the claim with your bank, I'll deal with having to work out payments to them, and you will get it back in a matter of days" I would be willing to bet that if some ones bank refuses to refund the money they could call and he would still send it when he can.

Edit: of course that reading into it so who knows what is really happening, maybe his dog ate the sheet with the original payment information and his checkbook.

Also like I said maybe funding isn't the issue and something is really just taking for ever this all just speculation anyway.

Remember he still has employees to pay, bills to pay, supplies to buy, running a company takes a lot of money and if he had to spend the leftovers on the r&d and now start covering 20+ refunds it may take a bit to do it all

Its just like the stock market folding up people start pulling their money out, there isn't enough there at the time all of a sudden everything starts to get affected and everyone screams foul play because it's real easy to point a finger at someone.
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50

Last edited by 1slow370; 06-10-2014 at 06:55 PM.