View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 05:47 PM   #87 (permalink)
CarbonFZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 370Z 7AT PW
CarbonFZ has a spectacular aura aboutCarbonFZ has a spectacular aura aboutCarbonFZ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ10PG View Post
uh correct me if I'm wrong but is your car going to look exactly like carbonfz? it seems like you guys are going to have the same setup except the wheels same suspension same year and color model with blacked out roof with same varis lip with same side skirts and same bride seats...? Nice parts none the less
yea Dom has helped me tremendously and he is not copying me I suggested these parts due to my experience on the parts I used to have plus he already wanted them before I even had them on, especially with the 2013 bumper the Varis is the best one hands down, we both just like white that's all we both have similar tastes everything e have done to our cars we have talked about and both planned our cars it was just me being located in cali and having my car longer ive been able to get my stuff on faster dom has been anticipating on getting a Z for quite some time all in all our cars are our OWN taste we just have similar tastes