View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 03:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
NORAIN
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370Z 6M SP
NORAIN will become famous soon enough

I had adjustable traction arms on for about a month. They were, as synolimit said, getting things out of whack and mine were loosening themselves from the travel of the suspension. They didn't seem to make alignment any easier or better either. They were AMS, which are basically the same as Kinetix. The OEM ones are the same thickness as the AMS, so I felt they are plenty strong enough. Just get some decent camber arms and toe bolts. You will also need lock out bolts to replace the eccentric bolts where the adjustable camber arms connect to the chassis. Then in the future you can get mid links for springs or toe links if you go coil overs and lock those out too. Depending on how low you go, you may not really need a arms. I have my adjustable ones at about the same -.2 that the OEM ones were at with Swift springs. I track and auto x, so I have them leaning in some. The adjustable arms are probably stronger than the OEM arms too.