View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 01:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
GraphiteZ
Base Member

Drives: 05 Elise and 13 GTI
GraphiteZ has a reputation beyond reputeGraphiteZ has a reputation beyond reputeGraphiteZ has a reputation beyond reputeGraphiteZ has a reputation beyond reputeGraphiteZ has a reputation beyond reputeGraphiteZ has a reputation beyond reputeGraphiteZ has a reputation beyond reputeGraphiteZ has a reputation beyond reputeGraphiteZ has a reputation beyond reputeGraphiteZ has a reputation beyond reputeGraphiteZ has a reputation beyond repute

I will avoid aftermarket warranty especially if you are planning to have the repairs done in the dealer. I have aftermarket warranty after the factory extended warranty on my DD. With the factory extended warranty, communication between the service manager and the warranty department was much smoother and they get things done quicker. Most of the time, I don't even need to get involved. With the aftermarket warranty, it is much harder to get things done and I have to make multiple trips to the severice department because the aftermarket warranty people only turn on their voice message machine from 9 to 5 during the weekdays and they rarely return phone calls. Not that they don't pay for the repair listed on the contract. They just make sure it is a frustrating process for you and the service department to go through so you will think twice the next time you call.
GraphiteZ is offline   Reply With Quote